Saturday 14 July 2007

Saturday nights alright for fighting

Well the house remains unsold, although there have been plenty of viewings over the weekend, so hopefully Monday will bring some news of offers. The new agents seem to have more about them, and the photographs show the property off in a good light.

New neighbours have moved in next door, but as yet I have not been able to say hello
The running is now up to 3K, but the weight I would like to lose is still refusing to shift, I might have to start using the stairs at work as of Monday. It looks like my London engagement might be extended although the Company has a data centre in Plymouth, so my visit there last week allowed me to visit my mum.

It also allowed me to confirm my official status as a Plymouth Argyle anorak as I stopped off on the way home to see them play a pre-season friendly at Weston-Super-Mare. 600 or so people watched so it made the home side £5,000 or so, which is a lot of money to them.

Argyle were beaten today by Torquay in another friendly, but hopefully, like me, the porkers will lose a bit of weight and be fighting fit for the start of the season.

So I am just settling down to the double bill of boxing, it will be interesting to see if the Sweatie can give Khan some sort of fight, his previous opponents are just unaware of how fast his hands are, and by the time they find out, they are usually horizontal on the canvas

No comments: