Thursday 27 November 2008

...on the day nothing new happened.....

All my regular readers deserve an update, and I apologise for the lack of stories over the last few weeks, so here goes......

Work in Edinburgh is no longer fun, the client is over aggressive and arrogant, with demands for 24 x 7 working being pushed forward. The poor bastards who work there do just what they are asked as they are looking over their shoulder expecting banner headlines highlighting job cuts, any moment. One does have certain sympathy for them. Our team are going down like flies, with sickness, stress, and general pissed-offness. we are all waiting for the 'you will be working Christmas Day won't you' comment....in your dreams pal!!!

The housing market remains fairly quiet in Chis, although I have had a couple of joker offers recently. I can't complain as I would probably try it on myself if I was a buyer at the moment. The mortgage rate reduction should help people moving forward, but I can't see much happening until March now really.

Other than that, I am expecting the worst at Twickenham on Saturday, but as always, the game tends to be the low point of the day, and this one will probably be no different.

So thats where we are, my car was not recovered so Iam now sorting a new one of those, which will give me something positive to do, when I have the time to drive it...stay tuned, I will try to be more frequent in the build up to the festive season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep

Unknown said...

Keep me posted as i'll be taking in the Sunshine in this State,weather is great and Delray is pretty lively.......