Monday 15 March 2010

Tomorrow the world

Sorry about all this but Google have decided they will not support FTP transfers any more, so i have had to use their blogspot publishing option to migrate the site. That means the philanderer brand in the URL can't be used as somebody has registered it before me. I can do an auto redirect from my home page but that will take me a while to work out.

In the meantime all this should be the same with the exception of the pictures which have all disappeared. I will see if I can relink some of the more relevant ones into the various pages.

Frustrating thing is that the blog at thephilanderer.blogspot.com has never been used. I might make a bid for it......

Keep the faith, and here's hoping Google don't decide TCP/IP does not suit them any more. when they do that we will all be buggered!!!

No comments: