Wednesday 12 July 2017

Pythonesque

The third and final festival day was at the Albatross course. It is about to host the Czech masters so was set up in a testing way for us. It is a naturally tough course so given that and a third day fatigue factor scores were not expected to be too high. We will find out at the gala dinner later tonight.

Last night was at leisure in Prague so Cookie and I found a Czech restaurant near the Spanish Synagogue and I over ate to the point of uncomfortable. I was warned off the starters but insisted on shredded meat on toast. They would have done as a full meal, so when the goulash arrived I knew I had a battle on my hand to eat it all. The walk home was mandatory to allow a bit of digestion to occur before bed.

I will be more circumspect this evening but have already had a seafood risotto for lunch so I don't think there is any hope for me.

Last golf day tomorrow then home,might have a frozen albatross on a stick later!

No comments: