Friday 28 April 2017

Brian Lara

The great man is in this golf Tournament with me and seems to have the same challenges as we go into day 3. I had hoped to do four rounds gross 90 or better, but so far only one of our division has managed to be 90 or less for the two rounds we have played.

Royal Westmoreland is a class track in so much better condition than yesterday, although I found the greens slower. I had another frustrating day with 14 ok holes and four nightmares. I played with three Trinidadians who were pretty slow and their whispers carried a fair way. One of them played  well so standing at 15th out of 20, I am going to need two good rounds to break into the top ten.

Monkey's took our apples today but I had wised up and hid mine in the ice box. Apes Hill tomorrow so they will probably take the whole buggy!!

Today was a public holiday in Barbados so they moved the racing at Garrison Savannah from Saturday, meaning we missed it. I tee off tomorrow at 07:10 so would have been back in time. Instead I can spend the afternoon on the beach with SWMBO. Every cloud!

No comments: