Monday 4 April 2022

Reserve Course

 I am well used to taking the number 12 shirt on golf tours so I thought the Reserve Club in Aitken would be right up my street. Sadly that was not the case s I suffered my third defeat out of three.

The course was well set up with lightening fast greens and the fairways were bordered by houses and condo's for the most part. My poor golf was consistent with my poor days at home and the frustration is becoming a bit of a problem for me. Hey ho, there is now time to focus on the Masters for a couple of days before my last chance of victory on Wednesday.

Tex Mex was the order of the day food wise where I was faced with a steiner of beer to go with my chimichanga.

All was good and thanks to the hotel shuttle for the return trip. Still not found any new golf shoes so the money can go on a bit of Augusta memorabilia tomorrow.





No comments: